PHF’s Vision is society where all stakeholders collaborate to uphold their responsibility to meet the needs of vulnerable communities in Pakistan.
PHF’s Mission is to represent, coordinate and advocate on behalf of INGOs to meet humanitarian and development needs. PHF does this through three core services:
Coordination and information; communication and advocacy; and the provision of safety information and support to its members.
The Principles that inform our work are:
1) We work in partnership – through collaboration and cooperation – with each other and all relevant stakeholders.
2) Our work strengthens the representation of PHF members.
3) Our work is based on trust, transparency and unity among members.
4) We promote best practice, standards and program quality in emergency, recovery and development responses.
5) We promote adherence to humanitarian principles.