PHF’s vision is society where all stakeholders collaborate to uphold their responsibility to meet the needs of vulnerable communities in Pakistan
PHF’s mission is to represent, coordinate and advocate on behalf of INGOs to meet humanitarian and development needs. The key role of PHF is to collect, collate and analyze and disseminate information on policy and response to the PHF membership and key stakeholders from the wider humanitarian community.
The Principles that inform our work are:
1) We work in partnership – through collaboration and cooperation – with each other and all relevant stakeholders.
2) Our work strengthens the representation of PHF members.
3) Our work is based on trust, transparency and unity among members.
4) We promote best practice, standards and program quality in emergency, recovery and development responses.
5) We promote adherence to humanitarian principles.