PHF’s Vision is society where all stakeholders collaborate to uphold their responsibility to meet the needs of vulnerable communities in Pakistan.
PHF’s Mission is to represent, coordinate and advocate on behalf of INGOs to meet humanitarian and development needs. PHF does this through three core services: coordination and information; communication and advocacy; and the provision of safety information and support to its members.
The Principles that inform our work are:
1) We work in partnership – through collaboration and cooperation – with each other and all relevant stakeholders.
2) Our work strengthens the representation of PHF members.
3) Our work is based on trust, transparency and unity among members.
4) We promote best practice, standards and programme quality in emergency, recovery and development responses.
5) We promote adherence to humanitarian principles.
The Pakistan Humanitarian Forum envisages a society where all stakeholders commit to humanitarian principles and good practice for effective and efficient assistance to vulnerable communities. Through collaboration and cooperation
the forum seeks to strengthen transparency, trust and unity within the humanitarian community enhancing response to disasters, recovery and longer-term development initiatives in Pakistan